Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
1) The customer shall be deemed to have read and will abide by all or any regulations and/or conditions of use exhibited at the car park. The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which occurs as a result of the Customer’s failure to abide by such regulations and/or conditions.
2) A season ticket enables one vehicle, as per your application, to park only in the car park it is allocated to.
3) Britannia Parking will not be liable for loss of, or damage to any vehicle of the fittings or contents therefore, or injury to any persons, however such loss, damage or injury may be caused.
4) If payment of a renewal is not received by that renewal date the company reserves the right to allocate the permit space to the next customer on the waiting list. Regardless of whether you select card or invoice both are reoccurring and will debit, or request paid on the renewal date.
5) At sites where Automatic Number plate recognition Cameras are in use (ANPR) the customer is responsible for supplying Britannia Parking with the registration used for the permit and for informing Britannia Parking of any change to the registration used. For all changes, for all sites, there is a one working day administration period for the changes to take effect. Should you require entry during this period of change please ensure you pay at the machine.
6) At sites where barrier pass cards are issued, if a barrier pass is lost a replacement may be obtained on payment of a fee of £7.50 including VAT. It is the season ticket holder’s responsibility to make themselves aware of the local Terms and Conditions at our Basildon car parks.
7) a. The customer will not be entitled to any refund for any part of the period of the season ticket during which it is not used unless in the circumstances set out in (b) below.
7) b. In the case of a limited number of sites the company is subject to short periods of notice and the company cannot guarantee in these circumstances that sites will be available to be used for entire season ticket periods. Whenever possible the company will inform customers in advance of any pending closures and make every effort to accommodate them at an alternative site. If this is not possible a pro-rata refund will be made.
8) Permits are valid only for the days specified on the Permit Application Form and are generally valid during the opening hours of the car park only, unless otherwise specified on the application form. At all other times users are required to pay normal parking rates.
9) Permits are priced on the basis that a space is not reserved or guaranteed and no warranty as to space availability is made.
10) The Company reserves the right not to renew the season ticket for any customers or all customers on a car park at its discretion.
11) The Company reserves the right to terminate season tickets at any time and in the event of such termination Britannia Parking will refund the full pro-rata amount for the unused period.
12) A minimum of two months’ notice must give for cancellation requests of the season ticket. The customer will not be entitled to any refund for any part of the period of the season ticket during which it is not used of the current paid term.
13) Payment from cards will be taken the day you apply not your start date, after this initial payment, your reoccurring card payment will debt on your renewal date. Invoices will require payment prior to continuation of the season ticket.
14) Should you need to temporarily change your vehicle registration on your Season ticket due to a valid reason (E.g Due to car in for MOT/ using courtesy vehicle) we will require an email within 3 working days prior to the temporary vehicle’s arrival on site.
15) You are only Permitted to max 4 Vehicle Registration change requests for the duration of your permit’s validity.
16) Season Tickets that identify as ’5 Day’ are only valid between Monday-Friday.
17) Season Tickets that identify as ’6 Day’ are only valid between Monday-Saturday.
18) Season Tickets that identify as ’7 Day’ are only valid between Monday-Sunday.